The RF Engineer primary responsibility is to design, test and integrate oDAS and iDAS systems. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within Wireless RF Engineering, DAS and Small cell applications and the ability to mentor and lead junior level engineers, technicians and support specialists on best practice solutions.
- Create RF designs for DAS and Small Cells network using industry acceptable RF Design tools – IBWAVE certified will be preferred.
- Perform RF measurements such as CW testing, Benchmark testing, Walk testing and Drive testing.
- Creates technical reports as needed to complete project deliverables.
- Develop design standards that will be adopted to support customer requirements.
- Create processes and procedures to ensure high efficiency in performing design and testing tasks.
- Travel to projects as needed to support project completion.
- Demonstrated ability to perform as a professional and effective representative when interacting with clients.
- Excellent communication and project field management skill to lead the installation team from RF engineering perspective.
- Train and mentor junior level engineers, technicians and design support specialists.
- BS Engineering degree or commensurate experience
- 2 to 5 years RF engineering and DAS design experience
- Proficient in using IBWAVE tools
- Proficient in CW testing, Benchmark testing, walk testing, and drive testing.
- Ability to travel upon the project nature and the requirement
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Clear and professional written and verbal communications
- Self-motivated, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- iBwave level 1 and 2 Certified Required. iBwave level 3 preferred.
- Certified with multiple DAS and Small Cell OEMs. Certification with Ericsson, Nokia, CommScope, Corning, SOLiD, Teko preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or MS Visio is a plus
To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org